Hello everyone! I'm an IT Something-Or-Other at Honey (joinhoney.com). We just hit employee #20...

• 25 October 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hello everyone! I'm an IT Something-Or-Other at Honey (joinhoney.com). We just hit employee #200 and we're not slowing down! We are a bb29cd466153c37e.pngf75261ca800e548b.png7d462d2443.png shop with some 3c5a65125b96937d.png9d08ab67313abd06.png1238a520ee6da24f.png sprinkled in. Biggest IT challenge at the moment: Taking two 5-hour Energy shots does not give me 10 hours of productivity. Glad to see some familiar faces here! 😄

🗨 Link to Slack thread

5 replies

Badge

Just curious.. how does a free chrome extension make enough to support a 200+ workforce?

Badge

the extension is awesome btw

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

they make their money from businesses, not consumers. It’s a model I highly enjoy.

Badge

@rose is correct. Honey makes its money from affiliate networks. We help connect consumers to products, and make sure that they are getting those products at the cheapest price!

Nowadays everyone expressed attractive & creative things this is why RBROHANT Promo Code comes into the market & people are more loving their designs. RBROHANT Promo Code are providing the best services regarding Shower Systems, Bathroom Faucets, Tube Fillers, Kitchen Faucets & much more. Our aim is to provide service regarding our customer requirement & make their expectations as they want.