Does anyone have advice on working with a reseller to get rid of Zoom room equipment?

• 19 January 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge

I will be closing an office in the next several weeks and that will include getting rid of equipment for about 20 Zoom rooms, including an All Hands space and three large conferences room. Does anyone have any advice on working with a reseller to get rid of that type of equipment? This office is in the in the SF area if anyone has local connections.

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Are these Logitech Kit's?

Open Thread in Slack
Badge +1

I have a connection to vendor(literally about to hop on a call) do you want me to intro?

Open Thread in Slack
Badge +1

https://www.northbay-networks.com/ they do work with big companies like Salesforce and Okta. We've been using them for about 6 months and couldn't be happier

Open Thread in Slack
Badge

Nicholas, thank you for sharing their website, I'll be taking a look.

Open Thread in Slack
Badge

Dominik, it will be large mix of stuff... Attached a few screenshots of stuff. Most of this stuff only saw 3 months of use. Several of the Aver all in-one camera/microphone/speaker setups.

Open Thread in Slack
Badge

@nicholas.dumlao if have a good poc let me know or I'll just reach out via their website.

Open Thread in Slack
Badge +1

Yeah I have good POC I'll DM you

Open Thread in Slack
Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks Tyler. I only care about the Logitech hardware kit around Rally. I'd go with Nicholas recommendation.

Open Thread in Slack